My personal portfolio website can be seen at:
The Dirty Truth of Swan Lake
- Graphic identity
- Distill- This means considering many icons that could portray the client and distilling the list down to the best options
- Translate- Transforming various elements into ideal representations
- Formalize visual consistency- All of the elements of the design must be visually compatible with one and other
- Simplify- The final image must be simple and appropriate
- the ideal
- Web Design
- usability- Usability professionals are vital in allowing the user a smooth and clear experience with a companies website.
- web content that works- “Understanding your audiences and what they need is critical to deciding what to write, how much to write, the vocabulary to use, and how to organize the content in your website.”
- experience design- “While all experiences aren’t created equally, all must compete for the attention of the audience and participants.”
- What creates a great user experience?- User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, what they need, what they value, their abilities, and also their limitations.
- common themes